Officer and/or Agent Notice

STOP: TO ALL POLICE, LAW ENFORCEMENT, OFFICERS AND/OR AGENTS OF THE LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S

"PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND BE ADVISED."

I DO NOT AGREE NOR CONSENT TO THIS "CONTACT" WITH YOU. "PLEASE" DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUEST ANY INFORMATION FROM ME THAT COULD LATER BE USED AGAINST ME. "PLEASE" DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUEST ANY INFORMATION FROM ME WITHOUT MY COUNSEL AND/OR LAWYER PRESENT, OR UNTIL I HAVE CONSULTED THE SAME. "PLEASE" "DO NOT ASK ME TO LEAVE OR EXIT MY CAR, OR TO OTHERWISE COME WITH YOU UNLESS UNDER LAWFUL ARREST OR DETENTION."

I HEREBY "INVOKE" AND "REFUSE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL" OF MY NATURAL, LAWFUL AND UNALIENABLE RIGHTS INCLUDING "BUT NOT LIMITED" TO THE FOLLOWING:

I "INVOKE" AND "REFUSE TO WAIVE" MY "2nd AMENDMENT RIGHT" TO "BEAR ARMS", "PLEASE" DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OR MAKE ANY REMARKS TO ME "ABOUT ANY ARMS I MAY OR MAY NOT OWN OR HAVE ON ME, NEAR ME OR AROUND ME." PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTION OR MAKE ANY REMARKS TO ME ABOUT MY DECISION TO INVOKE THIS RIGHT.

I "INVOKE" AND "REFUSE TO WAIVE" MY "4th AMENDMENT RIGHT" TO BE FREE OF "ALL UNREASONABLE OR WARRANTLESS SEARCHES AND/OR SEIZURES." I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY "SEARCH OF MYSELF, MY PROPERTY OR OTHER BELONGINGS." "PLEASE" DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTION OR MAKE ANY REMARKS TO ME ABOUT MY DECISION TO INVOKE THIS RIGHT.

I "INVOKE" AND "REFUSE TO WAIVE" MY "5th AMENDMENT RIGHT" TO REMAIN SILENT. "PLEASE" DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS, NOR MAKE ANY REMARKS TO ME ABOUT MY DECISION TO INVOKE THIS RIGHT. "I WANT AND HEREBY REQUEST MY COUNSEL OR LAWYER BE PRESENT DURING ANY AND ALL QUESTIONING OR CONVERSATIONS THAT WOULD REQUIRE MY INPUT OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM."

I "INVOKE" AND "REFUSE TO WAIVE" MY "6th AMENDMENT RIGHT" TO A COUNSEL AND/OR A LAWYER, TO BE INFORMED OF THE NATURE OF THE ALLEGED CRIME I AM BEING, OR HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH. TO FACE MY ACCUSER, AND TO A FAST AND SPEEDY TRIAL BY AN IMPARTIAL JURY OF MY PEERS. "PLEASE" DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS, OR MAKE ANY REMARKS TO ME ABOUT MY DECISION TO INVOKE THIS RIGHT.

AGAIN, "I DO NOT AGREE NOR CONSENT TO THIS CONTACT WITH YOU" AND "IF I AM NOT UNDER LAWFUL ARREST OR BEING LAWFULLY DETAINED" "PLEASE ADVISE ME OF MY RIGHT TO LEAVE", THEN ALLOW ME TO DO SO WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. "IF AT THIS TIME I AM NOT FREE TO GO" "PLEASE ADVISE ME OF THE NATURE OF MY LAWFUL ARREST OR DETENTION." "IF UNDER ARREST I HEREBY REQUEST AND DEMAND TO BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE A LAWFUL, SWORN AND COMPETENT JUDGE OF A LAWFULLY CONVENED AND COMPETENT COURT OF LAW AND RECORD."

OFFICER OR AGENT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY NOTIFIED

I hereby submit that I am a "free man" acting in a peaceful, natural and lawful capacity to the best of my knowledge, understanding and ability. That I have committed no crimes and thus created no victims.

That I am not acting under any "commercial contract" or "conducting any form of business for profit or gain." "That I am not employed, I am not for hire or otherwise engaged in commerce and therefore not subject to its jurisdiction, licenses, codes, fees, rules and/or regulations." I hereby submit that I am not a "Driver", that I have no "Passengers" and that my "car or automobile" is not a "Motor Vehicle" or "otherwise being used for the privilege of commerce, business or other for profit activity." Please do not address or title me as a "Driver", nor my guests as "Passengers", or my "car, automobile or other mode of movement" as a "Motor Vehicle" or use any other "commercial term" or "language" with me.

NOTE TO ISSUER: X OUT THE GREY TEXT ABOVE IF ENGAGED IN FOR PROFIT OR COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY.

Also and again, "I do not wish, want, agree, or consent to this contact with you" and "I do not wish to engage in any further activity, contact, conversation, negotiation, consideration or otherwise enter into a contract or obligation with you, your employer or agency in any way shape or form rather public, private, business or otherwise. Anything I say or do, or any consent given,expressed or implied, or any contract made or entered into is hereby done under duress, under extreme protest and without prejudice."

OFFICER OR AGENT PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND BE ADVISED

Anything you say or do to me, or any actions you take or perform that cause or result in any "injury", harm or loss to myself, my property and/or my rights can and will be used against you in a court of law. That you can, and likely will be held personally accountable and responsible in a court of law for any actions performed that do cause me injury or loss of a lawfully protected and secured right, or any action that would otherwise cause harm or injure to myself or my property. That you could also be charged and held accountable in your official capacity for "Deprivation of Rights Under the Color of Law and/or Conspiracy Against Rights."

See: 18 U.S. Code 241 AND 18 U.S. Code 242

OFFICER OR AGENT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY NOTIFIED

18 U.S. Code 31? - Definitions (6) "Motor vehicle."  "The term" "motor vehicle" means every description of "carriage" or "other" "contrivance" "propelled" or "drawn" by "mechanical power" and "used for commercial purposes" on the "highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property," or "property or cargo".

18 U.S. Code 31? - Definitions (10) Used for "commercial purposes." "The term" used for  "commercial purposes" means "the carriage of persons or property for any fare, fee, rate, charge or other consideration, or directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit."

What is "DRIVER"?  "One employed" in "conducting" "a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car." (Black's Law Dictionary)

Uniform Commercial Code - 1-308. "Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights."???

(a) A party that with "explicit reservation" of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance "in a manner demanded or offered by the other party" "does not" thereby "prejudice" the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient.

(b) Subsection

(a) does not apply to an accord and satisfaction.

IF THE OFFICER OR AGENT DEMANDS OR OTHERWISE TELLS YOU, YOU MUST SIGN A TICKET OR CONTRACT, YOU CAN SIGN IT WITHOUT PREJUDICE / UNDER PROTEST/ UNDER DURESS OR THE LIKE.

Originally Posted at

["https://forcannabis.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/OfficerAgentYouHaveBeenNotified.pdf" title="Officer Agent Notice"]

["https://forcannabis.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/OFFICERORAGENTNOTICE.pdf" title="OFFICER OR AGENT NOTICE"]

(Original Server Gone)

Comments